WTF am I doing?

{ Posted on 12:57 by Ceri }

My head is a real bloody mess... Got dumped two weeks ago by the love of my life, and then wind up in bed with another girl on 9/11. This is so far divorced from my normal behaviour I doubt even my family could understand it. The mother of my kids doesn`t know about the breakup thankfully so I don`t have to deal with her crap regarding it.
The really strange thing is I`m not sure HOW I feel about this new girl, since I got dumped my emotional responses have been completely bogus. I might love her or hate her, but I know it was one of the most intense experiences I`ve ver had, it felt right from start; to the considerably later finish.
What to do though? Like my life isn`t complicated enough without going back to old patterns.

No Response to "WTF am I doing?"